spruceup

Spruce Up is the name of our business of growing plants. Come experience Spruce Up Nursery As you browse through the grounds and greenhouses, you will hear and see birds and squirrels and insects. and you will hear the breezes blowing and sighing in the pine trees. Nature is at work here. There is a balance.

Saturday, March 12, 2005

Bonica Rose


Here's a rose I photgraphed today. Went into the greenhouse with the camera in hand and the humidity hit me like a blanket. My glasses fogged up immediately, so I took them off as I shut the door. I spotted this rose, held the camera up and clicked. Then I realized the lens was fogging up, but when I went in and downloaded the picture I discovered it made a nice soft appearance to the petals. Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home